We take pride in delivering excellence in service to our clients. Hear from some of our clients:
- "Last night was a splendid occasion. I am astounded by the setting, program, and presentation. You can take great pride in the event and now set a high hurdle for next year and a great example for other chapters around the nation."
~ Daniel Evans, Former Governor, Washington State
2006 Award Recipient, National Association of Corporate Directors
- "You truly raised the bar for all of us by creating an event that exhibited, in a professional and convivial manner, NACD’s commitment to excellence in corporate governance. Congratulations to you and your team for a well-planned, coordinated, and executed event."
~ Deborah Davidson, 2006 Marketing Director, National Association of Corporate Directors
- "You are very good at what you do! I have run a lot of large events so from one who knows how difficult it is, my compliments to you. The logistics and planning were impeccable and you have a lovely demeanor for dealing with everyone."
~ Rita Foley, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Pro Mujer
2007 Award Recipient, National Association of Corporate Directors
- "I love the way that you stay on top of things so that I don’t have to worry about the details or the overall success of our effort. And, you do it in such a positive way by providing both friendly and professional service. Karin was a key player in the planning and implementation of our inaugural event in 2001, placing the Alliance for Education’s auction in the top ten fund-raising events in the community in our first year out. You are a ‘champion’ in every way!"
~ Rodney Wheeler, 2001 Senior Vice President, Development & Community Relations, Alliance for Education
- "This was an incredible fundraiser not just for the dollars raised but the feeling of family among the guest, the friendly cooperation with the Seattle Mariners, return vendors and a host of volunteers…I will reiterate that your professionalism, patience, tolerance and tenacity is admired and appreciated…Mariner’s staff has commented that we were the classiest organization to hold an event at Safeco."
~Mary Vlahovich, 2002 Development and Special Projects Officer, Northwest Medical Teams
- "You were spectacular and I know I speak on behalf of the entire Board when I tell you that you are #1 and Big Brothers is extremely fortunate to have the caliber and dedication of your individual and collective efforts."
~Ed Wolfe, 1997 Board President, Big Brothers of King County
- "Thank you for your outstanding professional efforts in managing the planning and promotion of the Heroes Gala to benefit the 10-99 Foundation. You should take great pride in producing such an elegant evening. You played a major role in safeguarding the memories of those officers who made the ultimate sacrifice protecting us and our community."
~Dick Friel, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Aviation Partners, Inc.
2004 Committee Member, 10-99 Foundation
- "Karin Dow did a sensational job planning our recent 35th anniversary event for Wright Runstad & Company. In spite of the tremendous amount of work over several months she seemed to handle it all effortlessly and with amazing attention to detail. While directing all of the parities involved, she was always a delight to work with. On top of all that, she is wonderfully creative with great taste and style."
~Jon Runstad, Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, Wright Runstad & Company
- "Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for guiding us through our October 26 auction onboard the Royal Argosy. Thanks to you, we more than doubled the results of any previous auction. Your help gave our young organization the confidence to take this leap of faith and commit to conducting a much higher level event."
~Bill Cox, 2002 Board of Director and Auction Chairman, Operation Smile
- "The event would not have happened without your guidance, leadership and competitive spark to give the group something to aim at for DU."
~ Bill Veghte, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft
2006 Committee Member, Ducks Unlimited Seattle Chapter
- "Kind words are not enough to fully recognize your efforts in making this event happen. Your special skills and class permeate the room and make this a special time for everyone."
~ Scott Gunning, President, Gunning & Associates
2006 Treasurer, Ducks Unlimited Seattle Chapter